The World Forum on Natural Capital brings together business leaders, government representatives and environmental experts from around the globe. The event examines the most up-to-date developments in this rapidly evolving field, with a focus on managing risk and driving innovation.
Below is a snapshot of some of the organisations who have attended in previous years:
- Procter & Gamble
- Credit Suisse
- Mars Inc.
- Chivas Brothers Pernod Ricard
- Tetra Pak
- International Paper
- Fujitsu Research Institute
- FirstRand Group Ltd.
- AECOM Ltd.
- SSE Plc.
- NASA Develop
- Dutch Enterprise Agency
- Department of Environmental Affairs - South Africa
- Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs
- Scottish Government
- Government of Botswana
- Government of Uganda
- Gaborone Declaration for Sustainability in Africa
- European Investment Bank
- Convention on Biological Diversity
- International Finance Corporation
- U.S. National Science Foundation
- University of Oxford
- Nagasaki University
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Toronto
- The University of Queensland, Australia
- The Crown Estate
- National Geographic Society
- Conservation International
- WWF International
- Japan Business Initiative for Biodiversity
- New Zealand Business Council for Sustainable Development
...and many more.
Countries represented to date include:
The event brigs together a unique combination of forward looking:
- CEOs (Please note that the CEOs' networking events are by application only)
- Chief Financial Officers/Finance Directors
- Chief Sustainability Officers
- Supply Chain Directors
- Environmental economists and leading academics
- Government Representatives
- NGO leaders
- Future leaders
- ...and other influencers from around the world
There will be opportunities throughout the event to network with leading players, understand the latest developments and help shape a powerful vision for better decision-making.
In addition to our Associate Partners (UN Environment, World Business Council for Sustainable Development, International Union for the Conservation of Nature, Natural Capital Coalition and the Green Economy Coalition), the organisations and initiatives below have all been carrying out important work in this area and are involved with the World Forum on Natural Capital: